Sunday, August 26, 2007

FreeDoom

Why r ppl such assholes…don’t they kno tht we are all part of this world….nd tht money burns….y do they always think they can find some poor soul to fuk up…does it make sense to b happy knowin u jus killed…..i dunno I would never b able to live wit myself….thnk god for my imagination….jus dwelve in there n move on wit my life….learnin wot it teachs me….but I ask y so much learnin…wen all u get at the end of it…a wooden box to b buried in….or an urn to fill up……..or birds to feed….sumtimes I feel evolution has doomed us all…..livin in the stone age I think would b so much better….oh sure we’d kill each other n all…but come to think of it rn’t we doin tht jus yet….wit all the automatic weaponary…..the pollution….n who gives a shit abt the other person….politicians….leaders….the silverback …..all fall in the same category well at least the silver bak does take care of the group….killing only those tht oppose him….sorry ladies silverbacks r male……do I really wanna live in this age….even journalism has lost its freedom….the only true form of free speech remains tht which u say to u’re friend’s n family n blogs…even these u gotta choose carefully….for all u kno its put up to put down…………

No comments: