Saturday, August 25, 2007

'are you OK'

Wot the fuck do ppl mean wen they ask u r u ok…..do they really wanna kno wot’s goin on in u’re life?? Or they jus being POLITE???? I odn’t give a fuck…..cuz if I’m fine or not….i’m not goinna tlk to u or ne1…so layoff….never av spoken nor will speak…..do you mind…cuz I sure as hell do….u might b a really close friend of mine…..but considerin tht I’ve never spoken to you b4……stay out of it….now if u’re the one tht wants to tlk…sure I’ll listen….i’l always b there….but hell no u’re not getting a word outta me….i prefer to write in this case type….i’ve always wanted to don’t know if I av it in me….so I decided after much loss of sleep tht its time I do sumtin abt it nd so here I am….not every1 is a born writer….but every1 has written sumtin….or said sumtin tht’s worth remberin. You’ll never kno if av it….cuz in life u miss sumtins n most of the time its this little gift….god knos y u can’t write nemore…mayb its cuz of the countless hrs in front of the tv….they say….watchin tv destroys u’re grey matter….wot abt sittin in front of the monitor typin….should av the same effect….but I guess not….cuz its not tellin u wot to do….infact u’re constantly thinkin abt wot u gotta do next….as for the question….no I’m not ok ….deal wit it….but I don’t understand y u gotta deal wit it….its mine to live wit or more so die wit….

2 comments:

madmax516 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madmax516 said...

it all depends on the context or frame of mind the sender aswell as the recipent are in at the time...for me its a friendly term or way of folk saying hi there,was going on in your life...i usualy use it as an ice breaker or discussion/topic starter,but i do understand the point your makin...with some its an intrussive gesture or term of fraze to get under yer skin and into your thought perimiter...but in all fairness its alot better received than " hi m8,i noticed you were online and although i dont realy give a shit whether your ok or at this point in time not at ease with life etc..i thought i would start the convo off,with i hi m8 you ok..cause its quicker to type than a "i wanna chat to you but dont want the emotional baggage,or trivial bollox to go with it..."

genuinely,i use the phrase..when a person who i have chatted to has either lost a loved one,had a bad RL/Net related experience or just a shitty day...it all depends on your approach to life and the net weither you choose to devulge the reasons as to why you either are or arent ok,the thing aboiut talking is anyone can do it..if ya want ppl to listen to youre problems or points of view then ya gotta listen or appear to listen to theirs...sometimes if peeps i chat to or interact with via net - appear out of character or so..i will throw them an - ARE YOU OK comment rather than type an essay as to get to the answer.

in some cases it differs - like on occassions it could be inquisitive,if you ever feel like not expressing or answering folk then refrain and tell them so...if ya int happy sharing your views with that person or on certain subjects then dont... i agree with your comment about " not every1 is a born writer….but every1 has written sumtin….or said sumtin tht’s worth remberin "..everyone at one point in their life has passed on a word of wisdom...the blog/net gives a voice and a platform for people to channel there views and chain of thought..thats what i like about them..then its realy upto others if they wish to read or take some understanding from them or not.

" watchin tv destroys u’re grey matter " - this is a wrong statement,the tv is a great tool...in all fairness sometimes actual interaction with certain types of people destroys grey matter - have you ever had a convo with someone ,then thought - what a load of shite...the tv is an easy scape goat for blaming some folks actions or lack of them..its an underestimated educational and social tool in my opinion.

ps - ARE YOU OK ?...lmao ..jk